Join PODIM, the largest and most influential startup conference in the Alps-Adriatic region! In cooperation with the Centre for European Perspective (CEP) as a coordinator of the Priority Area 10 of the Danube Strategy (Institutional Capacity and Cooperation) a special offer has been arranged for startups from the Danube Region!
Free tickets and accommodation
The organizers will select one startup from each Danube Region country that will receive free tickets and free accommodation in Maribor during the conference. But even if you are not among the selected startups with free tickets and accommodation, you are invited to join the conference! A startup ticket is 97.50 €, so don’t miss this opportunity to present yourself and network with 800+ attendees from 25+ countries, including 50+ investors, 150+ corporate representatives and 200+ most promising startups from the Alps-Adriatic region! The application deadline is 31st March 2017.
Why to attend?
The PODIM Conference is the biggest networking event for startups in the Alps-Adriatic region where you will get a chance to participate in the PODIM Challenge pitching competition and be presented in the PODIM Startup Catalogue for organized one-on-one meetings with PODIM investors and blue-chip partners.
Check out this year’s keynote speakers or find out all about PODIM Challenge, the investment part of the conference with a pitching competition, 50+ top investors from all over the globe and blue-chip partners from the region!
What can you get if you are the selected startup from Danube Region?
This special offer for startups from the Danube Region (Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Montenegro, Serbia, Moldova and Ukraine), powered by CEP and the Danube Transnational Programme, includes:
- 2 free tickets and free accommodation during the conference for 1 selected startup team (max. 2 team members) from each country of the Danube Region. The selection of startups who will receive free tickets and free accommodation in Maribor during the conference will be made by the PODIM Challenge special jury.
- All other conference benefits for startups, such as:
- participation at the PODIM Challenge pitching competition with the main prize for the winner: all-inclusive one-week business trip to the Silicon Valley with a networking program, organized by the ABC Accelerator in a total value of 10,000 EUR.
- personalized networking or pre-organized 1:1 meetings with investors and representatives of blue-chip companies that are PODIM Challenge partners,
- strong exposure of startups within the entire event (startup badge, presentation in the PODIM startup catalogue, presentation in the event’s official app).
How to participate?
- Register your startup with the PODIM Startup form and carefully select your country from the list, so that organizers will know that you are applying for this special Danube offer.
- You will receive an e-mail with a link to a special Google form, where you will submit all the necessary information about your startup.
If you have any questions, send an e-mail to email@example.com
Don’t forget, the application deadline is 31 March 2017!
Photos: PODIM Conference Facebook Page