Next Media Accelerator (NMA) is a six-month program for early stage media tech startups with a product somehow related to the following fields: content, advertising, technology and services.
NMA is the first independent media accelerator in Europe and currently the premier hub for media innovation. Initiated in 2015 by the German Press Agency (dpa) and by several independent partners, the program offers companies a chance to expand and succeed.
During the past two years, NMA invested in 19 startups from 9 countries (Europe and Israel). Every batch is comprised of up to five teams which spend one semester in NMA’s headquarters in Hamburg. Check out our portfolio here.
NMA is international in its essence. It targets scalable companies from Europe and Israel working with innovative solutions to the media industry and wanting to reach out international market. It looks for startups that already have an MVP or a prototype in progress.
Throughout the whole program, as the teams move to Hamburg, they will:
- receive financial help (up to 50k for up to a 10% share),
- get in touch with major players of the German and European media industry,
- get advice and support from our network of mentors,
- take part in meetings, workshops and events that help with product development,
- connect with media investors.
Interested? The call is open until the end of May. If you are willing to stay in Hamburg from July until December 2017, apply here.