Who we are?
We, Slovak STARTUP, launched 8 months ago as an online medium with a clear goal – to spread the word about most promising startups and entrepreneurs from Slovakia to all around the world.
Having interviewed a number of accomplished and well-established Slovaks based across all the continents and meeting many talented people on various occasions in Slovakia, we have gained a good knowledge of their needs, ambitions and motivations.
This is why we have decided to move with our goals a bit further. We have started building networks that would prosper the whole ecosystem and enrich the knowledge transfer between many.
Now the time has come, and we decided to take on a new team member who would take care of building the networks and would be excited to join us because he/she loves startups!
Requirements & Benefits
We want you if you:
- enjoy collecting and analysing data,
- are eager to learn great amount of information about startups,
- are good at communication with people, both verbally and in writing,
- are well organised and work independently,
- have a good command of English,
- want to build your network.
What will your tasks be?
- creating a databases of specific people and organisations from all across the world,
- working with traditional and advanced research tools,
- establishing the communication with targeted people and organisations along the way.
What do we offer?
- valuable experience in bridging the top performers from all around the world,
- access to extensive network of accomplished entrepreneurs and innovators,
- possibility to become a part of a organisation of highly driven people with clear mission,
- awesome working environment in creative co-working space based in Bratislava,
- free entrance to many workshops and networking events organised both locally and internationally.
If you are up for a challenge, want to gain a valuable experience, but mainly help us to put Slovakia on the global map of startups and innovation, you are the right person for us!
If interested, please send us your CV on email@example.com or reach out to us through our social media channels.
IMPORTANT: This is an unpaid 3-month internship. After this period, if you will enjoy working with us, we will be happy to offer you a paid position 🙂